26.11.09

this whole vampire thing.

twilight sucked big time. it was boring and i really hated it. BIG BLOODY TIME! so when my friends asked me that we should see new moon together, i was like "i'd rather sleep than watch that boring movie!" but i was helpless, they kidnapped me and confined me inside that cold, dark movie house. i felt like crying.

well, THAT WAS BEFORE THE MOVIE STARTED. i just cannot wipe the smile away from my face when we exited the movie house. i can shout 'awwww, sweet' one thousand times after the film. and would you believe that it's not because of taylor laughtner's mouth-watering body but edward cullen's pale corpse- like look? edward is heart- melting. his sweet, deep, shakespeare-ish lines just gave me tachycradia. and when he said "marry me"? oh, you just would not believe how i giggled so loud that i can almost see people glaring at me like hungry tigers because i was such a loud- mouthed little girl.

yeah right. now i cannot admit that i'm already a member of i-love-edward-cullen club that i used to condemn.



2 comments:

JESSAN said...

The movie was worse than I expected. I love the soundtrack,though. And Jane. And Italy. And the Volturis. Oh crap.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you on the movie. Stewart looked like she was in pain the whole time and I was wondering if she really hated the guy the whole time. Haha, ah wells, the book's quite badly written, too. I think it was the whole idea that got to the girls. :D

Love,
M.