26.10.09

hibernated

okay, welcome back to me. after a long, long time i am finally here. just got back from my one-week- minus-two-days sembreak. and i say, it is has been very fruitful. i slept like a hibernating polar bear. haha. right, very fruitful indeed.

i have been thinking... and guess what? it's all about love people, L-O-V-E! that butterflies-in-the-stomach thing. dr. seuss says "you know you're in love when you cannot sleep at night because reality is finally better than your dreams." and now reality is finally better than my dreams. does this mean i'm in love? if the answer is yes then i won't accept is. i am so not going to be.

i don't want to see myself smiling while texting. i don't wanna feel all so happy when someone says good morning. i don't want to doodle a name of whoever next to mine. i never want someone to hold my hand.

oh shit, and now i wanna curse myself for half- wishing all of those things are happening. i apologize... i know these are all so nonsense. love has very bad side effects. BOOM!