12.12.09

a special letter

Dear Santa,

The birth of our Lord is nearly coming! In a few days time, it is already the moment for you to deliver your little presents to little eager, excited children. I know this is kinda late and probably your elves would curse me because maybe there is no time anymore to wrap my gift. But don't worry, my list is not that long. All i want for Christmas is uh... it's funny but... fine. I wish you can place a plastic of I-would-be-nice powder in my stockings hanging in our Christmas tree at home.

I badly need it because our thesis defense is like 3 days away. I plan to sprinkle some of that powder in our panel members' food so that they can feel the spirit of the yuletide season. By that, they would not give us major, crappy revisions. Our panel chair is one of the terrorists of our college and we are really anxious already.

Well, I know this is too much for me to ask but I hope you can give it earlier. Sorry Santa but I am proudly admitting that I am a desperate little child with thesis-inflicted-eye-bags. Thanks in advance. You're the greatest! :)


P.S. Sorry for the stockings, don't be surprised of the smell. I used it the other day when I had my 30-minute treadmill.

No comments: