8.7.09

panda eyes

one of my favorite movies is kungfu panda, when i find a person nice and cute, i call him/her a panda, i love eating hello panda. obviously, i like the creature but even though i really like them i still don't want to look like them. but hey, i'm already in the transformation phase. i can already see a dark circle on each of my eyes. and maybe, tomorrow when i wake up, i'm already a big, cuddly, fury black and white bear.

these past few days are busier than ever. i never imagined that senior life would be this oh-no-jam-packed-schedule. good thing i didn't collapse in the operating room when i scrubbed in. but yeah, my eyes were so droopy because it's such a cold, cozy place to sleep in. my mind was dreaming while my eyes were awake. end result? i was shouted at by the anesthesiologist because i handed her a clamp instead of a scissor. my ears failed me when they heard 'clamp' but the doctor actually said 'cut'. tsk, tsk.

it's really tiring to wake up at 3 30 am and sleep at 11 pm. 5 hours of sleep plus 8 hours of standing in the operating room plus school requirements? oh no, that's just like 80% superhuman, 20% student. but anyway, i'm already a senior. a senior's motto is 'never give up'... even if you already look like a panda in your graduation.



this is a future picture of me :)



No comments: